Sberbank Development Strategy 2014-2018
Sberbank Development Strategy until year 2014
On October 21, 2008, the Supervisory Board of Sberbank unanimously approved Sberbank’s Development Strategy until the year 2014.
The Key Elements of the Strategy Include
- Development of a client-oriented model to service individual and corporate clients of the Bank.
- Technological upgrade of the Bank and automation of processes.
- Radical increase in the Bank’s operational efficiency, based on up-to-date technologies, management and overall optimization through bank-wide implementation of Sberbank Production System/BPS based on the Lean/Toyota Production System.
- Development of international operations, primarily in the CIS countries.
Sberbank’s Goals and Aspirations by the Year 2014
The implementation of the Development Strategy will result in consolidation of Sberbank’s competitive positions in all market segments, improving its performance indicators and reinforcing its position as a leading financial institution in Central and Eastern Europe and one of the top banks of the world.
- Sberbank's Development Strategy up to 2014 (pdf, 2.8Mb)
- Sberbank's Development Strategy Presentation (pdf, 0.55Mb)
- Sberbank Strategy: First Year Review (pdf, 1.30Mb)
- Sberbank Strategy: Second Year Overview (pdf, 0.87Mb)
- Sberbank Strategy: Third Year Overview (pdf, 1.28Mb)
- Sberbank Strategy: Fourth Year Overview (pdf, 1.01Mb)