- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
- Development Project Finance
- Manage your Holding's Financial Flows
- Operations on Global Markets
- Investment Banking Services
- Structured Products
- Merchant Banking
- Custody Services
- Special Depository
- Asset Management
- Cash Management Services
- International Business Services and Currency Control
- Trade Finance Trasaction
- Payroll Card Programme
- Corporate Cards
Procedure for placing funds as a minimum settlement account balance
To deposit the funds as a minimum settlement account balance on the proposed terms, you should submit a Statement of Acceptance to the Bank, either in hard-copy, or using the remote banking systems (Client-Sberbank automated system, SPAD AS, Sberbank Business Online AS, InternetBank AS).
The transaction of settlement account minimum balance is based on the Statement of Acceptance of the Terms of Placing of Funds as a Minimum Balance of the Client's Settlement Account, that regulates interaction between the parties and to the Terms of Settlement Account Minimum Balance published on the official website of the Bank and valid on the day when the Statement of Acceptance is accepted by the Bank.
If necessary, you may execute an additional agreement to the bank account agreement or make a transaction within the framework of the Agreement on General Terms of Fund Raising.
Interest rates for raising the corporate clients' funds to form the bank account minimum balance
You can make an agreement on the investment of funds on the proposed terms, provided that you have a settlement account in any branch of Sberbank.