- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
- Development Project Finance
- Manage your Holding's Financial Flows
- Operations on Global Markets
- Investment Banking Services
- Structured Products
- Merchant Banking
- Custody Services
- Special Depository
- Asset Management
- Cash Management Services
- International Business Services and Currency Control
- Trade Finance Trasaction
- Payroll Card Programme
- Corporate Cards
Collection is the form of settlements.
The clients performing export operations.
Area of application
Export of goods, services, works and intellectual deliverables.
Advantages and opportunities
- Protection of interests of contractual parties
- Additional security for contractual obligations
The buyer decides to pay for the goods only after the receipt of documents from the Bank confirming the performance of the seller's obligations (the documents are passed by the Bank in original form, without being checked).
In accordance with the Bank's catalogue of tariffs for trade finance transactions used in international settlements.
Terms of provision
- Availability of a currency and settlement account at the Bank
- Execution of the transaction report (where necessary)
- Order to send the documents for collection
Moscow Bank - Trade Finance Operations Department