- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
Financing of costs connected with the manufacture of products under contracts or within the framework of a production programme.
A non-revolving credit facility with a free or fixed loan drawdown schedule, loan agreement, general agreement on the opening of a framework facility.
- Organisations providing supplies (services) as part of:
- Direct export contracts
- Invoice factoring for export supplies
- Contracts with exporters or consignors
- Government contracts
- Relating to supplies/services in the manufacture of military and civil products
Determined in accordance with the term for obtaining contract revenue.
The loan shall be repaid by way of contractual payments; contract revenue shall be used to repay the loan.
Exclusive security may be provided in the form of:
- Pledge of right (claim) under the contract
- Pledge of property constituting part of the total amount of the borrower's liabilities
- Agent's surety (Federal State Unitary Enterprise Rosoboronexport/VIP-borrower of Sberbank of Russia)
- Depending on the contractual terms/financial position of the
- Borrower/customer making the contract
Making payments under the financed contract, with the contract being the loan repayment source via Sberbank of Russia.