- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
- Development Project Finance
- Manage your Holding's Financial Flows
- Operations on Global Markets
- Investment Banking Services
- Structured Products
- Merchant Banking
- Custody Services
- Special Depository
- Asset Management
- Cash Management Services
- International Business Services and Currency Control
- Trade Finance Trasaction
- Payroll Card Programme
- Corporate Cards
A specialised loan product for retailers, except for motor vehicle and motorcycle dealers, OKVED (All-Russian Classifier of Economic Activities) codes: subclasses 52.1-52.6.
- from 1.5 to 3 years.
- RUB, USD, EUR.
- A simplified procedure for reviewing the application (shortened period of reviewing the application without the need to submit a business plan);
- The amount of borrowed funds may reach 60% of the revenue over the last four quarters;
- Reliable borrowers can benefit from unsecured lending.
- Borrowed funds can be used not only for the provision of working capital but also for other purposes, including the refinancing of loans received by enterprises from commercial banks.
- Three years' experience in the market;
- Positive credit history;
- DEBT/EBITDA ratio of no more than five.