Granting a loan for the implementation of export contracts of Sberbank's clients under the insurance cover of the Russian Agency for Export Credit and Investment Insurance (EXIAR).
- up to 20 years (according to EXIAR policy)
Advantages and opportunities:
- Expansion of the export territory and acquisition of new clients
- Extension of terms and increase of loan availability due to EXIAR insurance policy.
- Decrease of the pledge burden when obtaining a loan
- Ability to make a complex offer to the potential customers
- Ability to use different schemes of export financing ("Supplier Loan", "Buyer Loan", "Buyer's Bank Loan", "Letter of Credit Acceptance")
- Finance of production and export supplies of Russian goods and services
- Margin of Sberbank of Russia
- EXIAR insurance premium (can be included in the loan amount)
- EXIAR coverage is provided on the amount of financing not exceeding 85% of the contract price.
- EXIAR coverage is provided for the export of science intensive and advanced technology products.
- Export goods/ services must contain a Russian component (according to EXCIAR policy).
Moscow Bank - Trade Finance Operations Department