- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
- Development Project Finance
- Manage your Holding's Financial Flows
- Operations on Global Markets
- Investment Banking Services
- Structured Products
- Merchant Banking
- Custody Services
- Special Depository
- Asset Management
- Cash Management Services
- International Business Services and Currency Control
- Trade Finance Trasaction
- Payroll Card Programme
- Corporate Cards
Sberbank's financing of payments under the L/Cs issued by counterparty banks.
- Finance is provided under a letter of credit issued by the counterparty bank for the supplier
- Sberbank of Russia grants a loan to the counterparty bank that issued the said L/C for making the payment under the L/C in favour of the supplier.
- Exporters and suppliers of goods and services in Russia that should grant a delay of payment to their contractual counterparties.
Advantages and opportunities:
- Receipt of proceeds for the shipped goods, replenishment of the client's working capital without an increase of the loan debt and making loan agreements
- Possibility for the supplier's counterparty (buyer) to obtain a loan at Sberbank of Russia (on favourable terms)
- Minimisation of non-payment risk for the exporter and non-delivery risk for the importer
- The exporter's capability to increase the scope of supply and work, inter alia, with unknown partners.
- The supplier collects the proceeds several days after submission of shipping documents to Sberbank of Russia;
- The buyer can, according to the contract, using the loan provided to its bank, obtain a time extension and sell goods to repay the debt.
- L/C commission.
- Export mainly to CIS countries
- Loro account of the counterparty bank opened with Sberbank of Russia
- The finance amount does not exceed the limit established for the correspondent bank.
Moscow Bank - Trade Finance Operations Department