- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
- Development Project Finance
- Manage your Holding's Financial Flows
- Operations on Global Markets
- Investment Banking Services
- Structured Products
- Merchant Banking
- Custody Services
- Special Depository
- Asset Management
- Cash Management Services
- International Business Services and Currency Control
- Trade Finance Trasaction
- Payroll Card Programme
- Corporate Cards
- Sberbank's clients interested in finance of their trade (foreign trade and domestic) operations without tying up working capital.
- Sberbank sets the limit for the amount of uncovered L/Cs issued to each Client.
Advantages and opportunities:
- The client is not obliged to have his own or borrowed funds at the date of issue of the L/C
- The limit shall be reinstated without making additional agreements
- Post-import finance may be organised (including under the guarantee of ECA)
- Possibility of issuing the L/C in a currency different from the currency of the limit (multicurrency limit)
- No security provided.
- The client's settlement of payments with the product supplier without using the Client's own and/or borrowed funds at the date of issue of the L/C.
- Limit establishment commission
- Commission for confirmation of the L/C payment
- Commission for the forced diversion of funds by the Bank (where necessary)
- L/C commissions.
- Decision on the limit establishment is made by the Loan Committee of the Bank
- Arrangement and development of finance conditions is performed conjointly with the foreign banks, if the fundraising is required
- Signature of Agreement on the Limit Establishment by the client and the bank.
- Sberbank of Russia shall assess the credit risks in order to make a decision.
Moscow Bank - Trade Finance Operations Department