- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
- Development Project Finance
- Manage your Holding's Financial Flows
- Operations on Global Markets
- Investment Banking Services
- Structured Products
- Merchant Banking
- Custody Services
- Special Depository
- Asset Management
- Cash Management Services
- International Business Services and Currency Control
- Trade Finance Trasaction
- Payroll Card Programme
- Corporate Cards
Long-term finance of contracts for the import of capital goods and services using funds of the foreign banks under the coverage of the export credit agency (ECA).
- Importers of capital goods and services.
- Import of equipment, machinery, processing lines, miniplants and related services for engineering, contract supervision, refinement, adjustment, etc.
- Implementation of construction projects with the participation of foreign general contractors
- Import of intellectual property rights
- Import of research and development work.
Advantages and opportunities:
- Attractive financing cost
- Long period of financing
- Grace period provided for the loan
- Ability to raise funds in Russian currency for foreign currency contracts
- Ability to minimise currency risks for the import contract
- Qualified assistance of specialists regarding the structuring of transactions in the field of trade financing.
- The financing amount can make up a significant part of the import contract amount and cover the part of expenses arising in the importing country, as well as those connected with project implementation
- Finance is provided using the letter of credit payment method, in certain cases - by loans.
In addition to the said service, we offer you the opportunity to use the TFiDO product (TFiDO - trade financing and trade finance transactions) without tying up your own resources or borrowing - 'Uncovered letters of credit within the risk limit for the client'.