Sberbank of Russia Corporate & Investment Banking (Sberbank CIB) is one of the largest players on the Russian exchange market, and Russian and international markets of exchange derivatives. Sberbank CIB maintains leading positions on the interbank market and in the corporate segment due to its experience, professionalism and coordinated teamwork. We offer our clients both standard products and an individual approach to currency risk hedging.
Sberbank CIB offers a wide range of instruments:
- currency forwards make it possible to secure the currency rate as of a moment of time in the future;
- currency swaps are one of the basic instruments for the raising or investment of rouble liquidity;
- currency options entitle one party to convert currency at a fixed price. Sberbank CIB performs operations with ordinary American/European options, option structures and exotic options;
- bi-currency deposits compare favourably with ordinary deposits by their rate due to the bank’s right to return the nominal value in one of several currencies
* Russian rouble (RUB), US dollar (USD), common European currency (EUR), British pound (GBP), Japanese yen (JPY), Australian dollar (AUD), Canadian dollar (CAD), Swiss franc (CHF), Swedish krona (SEK), Norwegian krone (NOK), Danish krone (DKK), Chinese yuan (CNY) , Singapore dollar (SGD), Czech koruna (CZK), Turkish lira (TRY), Hungarian forint (HUF), Croatian kuna (HRK), Polish zloty (PLN), Kazakh tenge (KZT), Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH), Belarusian rouble (BYR), etc..
Reuters Dealing Code: SBRR