- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
- Development Project Finance
- Manage your Holding's Financial Flows
- Operations on Global Markets
- Investment Banking Services
- Structured Products
- Merchant Banking
- Custody Services
- Special Depository
- Asset Management
- Cash Management Services
- International Business Services and Currency Control
- Trade Finance Trasaction
- Payroll Card Programme
- Corporate Cards
Sberbank of Russia Corporate & Investment Banking (Sberbank CIB) is a leading market player and market maker in the Russian market of interest-rate derivatives.
Sberbank CIB offers a wide range of instruments:
- interest rate forward (forward rate agreement);
- interest rate swap (including overnight interest swap — OIS);
- interest rate option;
- cross currency and interest rate swap;
- bi-currency deposit;
- stock exchange derivatives available at the Moscow Exchange OJSC, including standardised derivatives with settlements through the Central Counterparty.
We may also offer individual solutions and combinations of the above instruments subject to the counterparties' interests and needs.
Over-the-counter operations are performed under the Master Agreement for Term Transactions on Financial Markets and within the established limits or on a prepayment and initial security terms (Floating Margin Payment Agreement).
*Russian rouble (RUB), US dollar (USD), common European currency (EUR), British pound (GBP), Japanese yen (JPY), Australian dollar (AUD), Canadian dollar (CAD), Swiss franc (CHF), Swedish krona (SEK), Norwegian krone (NOK), Danish krone (DKK), Chinese yuan (CNY) , Singapore dollar (SGD), Czech koruna (CZK), Turkish lira (TRY), Hungarian forint (HUF), Croatian kuna (HRK), Polish zloty (PLN), Kazakh tenge (KZT), Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH), Belarusian rouble (BYR), etc.
Reuters Dealing Code: SBRR