Correspondent Banking Relations
- Holding the leading positions in the Russian money market, Sberbank offers a full range of banking services in Russian Roubles including high-value payments.
- Over 650 correspondents maintain nearly 770 accounts in Russian Roubles with Sberbank’s Head Office and regional branches.
- More than 50% of the Russian banks are on our books with Loro accounts.
- Sberbank’s largest customer base in Russia allows clients to benefit substantially from a reducing costs due to greater volume of book payments.
- The number of corporate clients using our clearing services through the offices around the country has recently exceeded 1 million. The range of liquidity support services including overdraft facility (subject to approval of the appropriate credit line by Sberbank’s Credit Committee) and MM/FX deals concluded directly with our trading desk.
- Extended cut-off time for payments (MT103/202): – through Bank of Russia’s clearing system (including RTGS): 4.00 p.m. Moscow time – book transfers: 9.30 p.m. Moscow time
- Same-day credits of the funds received through all the five Bank of Russia’s daily cycles.
- Full access to Bank of Russia’s RTGS system (also known as BESP).
- Using international SWIFT formats with minor adjustments required by the Bank of Russia.
- Working hours of our English-speaking service team are from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Moscow time, eliminating inconveniences associated with operating in various time zones
- Opening and managing correspondent accounts in Russian Roubles and foreign currencies; execution of individuals' transfers, commercial and interbank payments, including cash settlement for FX, MM and banknote transactions.
- Opening and managing correspondent accounts in Russian Roubles with overdraft facility (for foreign banks only; subject to approval of the appropriate credit line by Sberbank's Credit Committee).
- Payments in Russian Roubles after standard cut-off time*.
- Opening and managing unallocated bullion accounts in gold, silver, platinum and palladium.
- Target rate time deposits (subject to a supplementary agreement).
* Extra charge applies.
- Information on Financial Institution (Credit Organization)
- Wolfsberg Group AML Questionnaire
- USA PATRIOT Act Certification
- Anti-money Laundering Questionnaire
- List of standard settlements instructions
- Selected charges for payments in foreign currencies
- Form W-8BEN-E
- Content and Formats of Payment Instructions for Payments in Foreign Currency on Correspondent (Loro) Accounts held with Sberbank of Russia using SWIFT
- Content and Formats of Payment Instructions for Payments in Russian Roubles on Correspondent (Loro) Accounts held with Sberbank of Russia using SWIFT
- Questionnaire for client - financial institution about FATCA