- A full range of clearing services for transactions in Russian Roubles including high value payments due to our leading position in the Russian market
- Overdraft facility including intraday and overnight loans1
- Additional liquidity support through MM and FX deals concluded directly with our Global Markets Transactions Centre
- Extended cut-off time for payments (MT103/202):
- through Bank of Russia’s clearing system (including RTGS): 4.00 p.m. Moscow time
- book transfers: 9.30 p.m. Moscow time
- Commitment to processing payments funded through late clearing cycles (shifts) till 8:00 p.m. Moscow time, without extra charge, provided that the customer has notified Sberbank by 4.00 p.m. Moscow time of the funds to be received by SWIFT MT210
- Late payments after the standard cut-off (from 4.00 p.m. till 8:00 p.m. Moscow time) are possible2
- Full access to Bank of Russia’s RTGS system (also known as "BESP"). Channelling clients’ payments through the RTGS3. The RTGS payments are guaranteed to be processed within 30 minutes, regardless of Bank of Russia’s clearing cycles (shifts)
- Credits from all the five Bank of Russia’s daily cycles (shifts) to our clients’ accounts on the same day
- Routing customers’ payments through Bank of Russia’s early cycles (shifts), without extra charge, on an uncommitted basis, due to the strong domestic liquidity position
- Payment prioritising service
1 May not apply to certain accounts. Subject to approval of the appropriate credit line by Sberbank’s Credit Committee.
2 Subject to extra charge and may depend on the overall market conditions.
3 May require execution of a supplementary agreement.