Sberbank offers its clients a wide range of commemorative and investment coins.
Precious metal coins make a good present, memento, collectable, or investment instrument.
- The world's best specimen coins issued by the Bank of Russia and 30 leading foreign mints.
- Meeting the ever growing demand for precious metal coins. The average gain in sales value for coins is 15% a year.
- Constant expansion of the range. In 2007, 520 kinds of coins were offered to clients; in 2012, this number grew to 1,500.
- Availability of coins throughout Russia, from Kaliningrad to the Far East. More than 9100 branches of the Bank perform operations with coins.
- The ability to sell investment and commemorative coins to Sberbank at the prices set by the Bank's branches.
- Enabling the client to purchase a relatively new investment product with a potential for price growth.
Learn about the availability of coins and prices in your region at the Bank's branches.
Which design of commemorative coins is especially popular with Sberbank clients?
Most clients (up to 85%) buying precious metal commemorative coins choose non-standard coins with an original design.
Commemorative precious metal coins are especially popular with the clients:
Conventional forms and standard design are preferred by 15-20% of customers.