Transfer of funds from a Sberbank of Russia debit card:
- via the Internet using Sberbank Online;
- via mobile phone using Mobile Bank;
- via ATMs or payment terminals of Sberbank of Russia.
Cash crediting to a card account via Sberbank of Russia ATMs with a cash-acceptance option.
Cashless transfer to a card account from other accounts, including via third-party banks.
You need to specify bank details of Sberbank of Russia to make a cashless transfer.
You need to specify bank details of a servicing Sberbank office to replenish your debit card account.
Indicate the following information in the purpose of payment:
- customer's surname, name, patronymic (in full)
- card number
- account number.
Important: the funds will be credited to the account on the next business day at the latest after the funds are received by the Sberbank of Russia office.
Money transfers to Sberbank MasterCard and Visa using MasterCard MoneySend (www.mastercard.com/ru/consumer/money-send.html) and Visa Payment and Transfer (www.visa.com.ru/uv/vpp/info.html)
MasterCard MoneySend (www.mastercard.com/ru/consumer/money-send.html) and Visa Payment and Transfer (www.visa.com.ru/uv/vpp/info.html) are a convenient and fast way to replenish a Sberbank card account by cash settlement or cashless transfer from MasterCard® or Visa cards (of other banks) to your Sberbank card within the same payment system. The services are available via ATMs, Internet, mobile phones and self-service terminals that support the service (owned by any company).
You need to know only the recipient's card number to make a transfer.
How to transfer funds to a Sberbank card:
For MasterCard — download the MasterCard Mobile application (for iPhone/iPad) to your mobile phone or visit www.mobile.mastercard.ru, register your MasterCard and, following the guidelines, transfer the funds.
For MasterCard and Visa — via ATM or self-service terminal that support this service:
- insert your third-party bank card in the ATM card receiver
- following the screen prompts, enter the Sberbank card number (within the same payment system) and the amount to be transferred
- confirm the transfer.
Cash transfer is available via ATMs with a cash-acceptance option owned by banks listed on the respective service webpage.
Important: it takes from 2 minutes to 3 days for the funds to be credited to an account.
Card account replenishment by a Sberbank operative at a Sberbank office:
- using the card number: all you need is to specify the card number and present your passport.
- to a card account (in RUB only): you need to specify the bank details of the regional bank of Sberbank of Russia that issued the credit card and the account number to be replenished.
Note! You can always receive the information on transactions and the total balance of Sberbank cards:
- by regular mail or e-mail (as you choose) — the Bank will provide a monthly card statement;
- by a text message sent to your mobile phone via Mobile Bank;
- via Sberbank Online — you can independently generate a card statement for the period that interests you;
- via the contact centre of Sberbank of Russia.
Visa Gold & Visa Classic Aeroflot Debit Cards
A bank card that enables you to earn or exchange earned bonus miles (Aeroflot Bonus) for an air ticket by Aeroflot or other Sky Team® airline.
- Earn bonus miles (Aeroflot Bonus) with every purchase made using your card
- Discounts and special offers from the Visa payment system
- Issue of additional bank cards
- Card issue within a payroll card programme
The Aeroflot international bank card of Sberbank of Russia presents you with an opportunity to manage your finances in a simple and convenient way and to earn bonus miles in the process.Every time you pay with your Aeroflot Visa Classic or Visa Gold, you earn bonus miles. They are credited to your personal account that you have as a member of the Aeroflot Bonus passenger incentive programme and can be debited to buy air tickets for you, your family members and friends.
For detailed information on the advantages of the Aeroflot Bonus programme go to www.aeroflot.ru/cms/afl_bonus or contact the Aeroflot Information and Booking Centre: +7 495 223-55-55 or 8-800-444-55-55.
Earning bonus miles
- Aeroflot Visa Classic: 500 award miles and 1 mile for every RUB 60 or USD 1/EUR 1 spent using the card.
- Aeroflot Visa Gold: 1000 award miles and 1.5 miles for every RUB 60 or USD 1/EUR 1 spent using the card.
|Currency of card account:||RUB, USD, EUR|
|Card effective period:||3 years|
|Service fee:||RUB 900 / USD 35 / EUR 35 (Classic),|
RUB 3500 / USD 120 / EUR 120 (Gold) per year
|Electronic chip protection:||yes|
|Issue of additional bank cards:||yes|
|Issued as part of a payroll card programme:||yes|
Requirements for the customer:
- a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- over 18 years of age for the main card for Electron/Maestro over 14 years of age and over 10 years of age for additional cards (with consent of a legal guardian);
- permanent residence within the Russian Federation.
The Bank may decide to issue a card to non-residents of the Russian Federation and persons with no permanent residence on an individual basis.
To obtain a card:
- fill in the application form or visit an office;
- present your Russian passport;
- sign the required documents (in the event of a remote application all documents shall be presented/signed upon receipt of the card).
The application shall be processed within 2 business days, whereupon you will be informed of the Bank's decision.
- Account management and money transfer via Mobile Bank and Sberbank Online remote services.
- Thank You from Sberbank bonus programme.
- Discounts and special offers from Sberbank partners.
- Discount and special offer programmes from the Visa international payment system (www.visa.com.ru).
- Emergency cash withdrawal in case of card loss abroad.
- Secure online transactions
- Cashless transfer (debiting, transfer) via ATMs and self-service terminals
Visa Gold cardholders may also enjoy:
- Discount and privilege programmes within the Visa World of Privileges (www.visapremium.ru)
- Medical support during travel
- Concierge service
- Cashless payment for goods and services both in Russia and abroad
- Online payment for goods and services
- Cash withdrawal via ATMs both in Russia and abroad
- Payment and transfer via Mobile Bank and Sberbank Online
- Payment and transfer via Sberbank ATMs and terminals
- Payment transactions using bank card details (by e-mail or on the phone)
- Card account replenishment by cash or cashless settlement (transfer to a card)
- Linking the card to Paypal, Qiwi etc.
Card Locking in Case of Loss