|Deposit term||1 year|
|Minimum amount||RUB 10,000|
|Partial withdrawal||Not allowed|
- Interest is calculated on a monthly basis.
- You can withdraw the accrued interest, or transfer it to your card account.
- Accrued interest is added to the deposit amount to increase the income in subsequent periods.
- When withdrawing a deposit within the first 6 months of the principal (renewed) term — based on an interest rate of 0.01% p.a.
- When withdrawing a deposit after the first 6 months of the principal (renewed) term — based on two-thirds of the interest rate set by the Bank for this type of deposits as of the date of opening (renewing) the deposit.
- If the deposit is terminated early, the interest will be recalculated without the quarterly interest capitalization.
Terms of Renewal:
- Automatic renewal is subject to the terms and interest rate effective for the "Gift of Life" deposit account as of the date of renewal.
- No limits on the number of renewals.
- Each quarter, the Bank will make a transfer amounting to 0.3% p.a. of the deposit to the Gift of Life Charity Fund.
You can draw up a Power of Attorney and testamentary arrangements for your deposit account.