|Deposit term||1–2 years|
|Minimum amount||RUB 5/USD 5/EUR 5 (the deposit is opened simultaneously in three currencies)|
|Top-up||Cash: from RUB 1000/USD 100/EUR 100
Non-cash: no limits
|Partial withdrawal||Not allowed|
- The interest rate depends on the minimum balance and the term of the deposit.
- Interest is calculated on a monthly basis.
- You can withdraw the accrued interest, or transfer it to your card account.
- Accrued interest is added to the deposit amount to increase the income in subsequent periods.
- When withdrawing a deposit within the first 6 months of the principal (renewed) term — based on an interest rate of 0.01% p.a.
- When withdrawing a deposit after the first 6 months of the principal (renewed) term — based on two-thirds of the interest rate set by the Bank for this type of deposits as of the date of opening (renewing) the deposit.
- The terms of early termination also apply, if the minimum balance for any of the deposit accounts is reduced to a level below the minimum balance established for the deposit.
If the deposit is terminated early, the interest will be recalculated without the monthly interest capitalization.
Terms of Renewal:
- Automatic renewal is subject to the terms and interest rate effective for the "Multicurrency" deposit as of the date of renewal.
- No limits on the number of renewals.
- You can carry out non-cash conversion transactions from one currency to another between accounts within the same deposit account. The transactions must be carried out within the amount exceeding the minimum balance established for each account of the deposit at the exchange rate of the Bank effective at the time of the transaction.
You can draw up a Power of Attorney and testamentary arrangements for your deposit account.