|Deposit term||1 month – 3 years|
|Minimum amount||RUB 1000 / USD 100 / EUR 100|
|Partial withdrawal||Not allowed|
|Transfer fee||RUB 150|
- Interest is calculated on a monthly basis.
- You can withdraw the accrued interest, or transfer it to your card account.
- Accrued interest is added to the deposit amount to increase the income in subsequent periods.
- For deposits with terms of up to 6 months (inclusive) — based on an interest rate of 0.01% p.a.
- For deposits with terms exceeding 6 months:
- - When withdrawing a deposit within the first 6 months of the principal (renewed) term — based on an interest rate of 0.01% p.a.
- - When withdrawing a deposit after the first 6 months of the principal (renewed) term — based on two-thirds of the interest rate set by the Bank for this type of deposits as of the date of opening (renewing) the deposit.
If the deposit is terminated early, the interest will be recalculated without the monthly interest capitalization.
Terms of Renewal:
- Automatic renewal is subject to the terms and interest rate effective for the "Save" deposit account as of the date of renewal.
- No limits on the number of renewals.
- Deposit accounts opened by pensioners have the maximum interest rate for the selected period, regardless of the deposit amount.
- Customers nearing retirement age can benefit from automatic transfer to the best interest rates of the Bank after they reach retirement age and renew their deposit account.
You can draw up a Power of Attorney and testamentary arrangements for your deposit.