|Deposit term||3 month – 3 years|
|Minimum amount||RUB 30,000/USD 100/EUR 100|
|Top-up||Cash: from RUB 1,000/USD 100/EUR 100
Non-cash: no limits
|Partial withdrawal||Down to the minimum balance|
- Interest is calculated on a monthly basis.
- Accrued interest is added to the deposit amount to increase the income in subsequent periods.
- You can withdraw the accrued interest, or transfer it to your card account.
- For deposits with terms of up to 6 months (inclusive) — based on an interest rate of 0.01% p.a.
- For deposits with terms exceeding 6 months:
- - When withdrawing a deposit within the first 6 months of the principal (renewed) term — based on an interest rate of 0.01% p.a.
- - When withdrawing a deposit after the first 6 months of the principal (renewed) term — based on two-thirds of the interest rate set by the Bank for this type of deposits as of the date of opening (renewing) the deposit.
If the deposit account is closed early, the interest will be recalculated without the monthly interest capitalization.
Terms of Renewal:
- Automatic renewal is subject to the terms and interest rate effective for the "Manage Online" deposit account as of the date of renewal.
- No limits on the number of renewals.
- Deposits have a maximum limit. The maximum amount is equal to the initial contribution (in case of renewal — the balance of deposit as of the date of renewal) increased by 10x. If the deposit amount exceeds the maximum amount, the interest on the difference between the actual deposit amount and the maximum amount will be calculated at the rate of 1/2 of the rate on the deposit effective at the date the maximum amount is exceeded. The reduced interest rate will be applied from the day following the date the maximum amount is exceeded.
- If the deposit with a balance exceeding the Maximum Amount is withdrawn after 6 months of the principal/renewed term, then, in addition to the two-thirds factor, a reduction factor of one-half will be applied to the difference between the actual balance and the Maximum Amount. These factors will be applied to the interest rate effective for the deposit as of the date of its opening/renewal.