For those who need to transfer cash funds urgently to Belarus, Ukraine or Kazakhstan without opening a bank account.
You may make a transfer and receive the transferred funds at Sberbank offices only.
Transfer processing time — 10 minutes.
|Currency||RUB, USD, EUR|
|Maximum amount||An amount equivalent to USD 5,000 — for residents, an amount equivalent to USD 10,000 — for non-residents.|
|Transfer processing time||10 minutes (1 hour at most)|
|Transfer cancellation option||The transfer may be recalled before it is called up by the recipient.|
|Transfer fee||RUB 150|
|The sender shall pay||1.50% of the transfer amount, minimum amount — RUB 150 and maximum amount — 100 c.u. (or the equivalent amount in another currency).|
|The receiver shall pay||1% of the transfer amount.|
- Contact any Sberbank office that performs Colibri transfers (see the branch list). You will need to present/submit:
- Identity document (e.g., passport);
- Recipient's full name;
- Optionally: Recipient's mobile phone number to get free of charge text message notification of transfer status.
- Tell the bank officer the transfer details.
Optionally, the sender may specify the following:
- Security question. In this case the transfer recipient will have to provide an answer.
- Your or the recipient's mobile phone number. In which case the sender will receive a text message free of charge, notifying of receipt of the transfer, and the recipient — of successful completion or cancellation of the transfer.
- Submit the transfer amount and the transfer fee to the Sberbank cashier.
- Provide the recipient with the control number that is assigned to the transfer: this is required to receive the transferred funds.