For those who need to transfer cash funds urgently without opening a bank account.
Transfer processing time — 10 minutes.
|Maximum amount||RUB 500,000.|
|Transfer processing time||10 minutes (1 hour at most)|
|Transfer cancellation option||The transfer may be recalled before it is called up by the recipient.|
|Collection of transfer||At a Sberbank office in cash only.|
|Transfer fee||1.5% of the transfer amount, minimum amount — RUB 150 and maximum amount — RUB 1,000.|
|Additional features||Free of charge text message notification of transfer status.|
Transfer fee *
|The sender shall pay||1.50% of the transfer amount, minimum amount — RUB 150 and maximum amount — RUB 1,000.|
* The fees are effective from October 1, 2013
- Contact any Sberbank office that performs Colibri transfers (see the office list). You will need to present/submit:
- Identity document (e.g., passport);
- Recipient's full name;
- Optionally: Recipient's mobile phone number to get free of charge text message notification of transfer status.
- Tell the bank officer the transfer details.
Optionally, the sender may specify the following:
- Security question. In this case the transfer recipient will have to provide an answer.
- Your or the recipient's mobile phone number. In which case the sender will receive a text message free of charge, notifying of receipt of the transfer, and the recipient — of successful completion or cancellation of the transfer.
- Submit the transfer amount to the Sberbank cashier along with the transfer fee amount.
- Provide the recipient with the control number that is assigned to the transfer: this is required to receive the transferred funds.