You can manage your deposits and card accounts, pay or transfer money online with Sberbank Online system.
Beware of fraudsters!
Sberbank Online is an automatic online system of Sberbank customer services. With Sberbank Online you can manage your accounts and make payments via the Internet. Sberbank Online enables you to carry out the following transactions.
- Transfer funds from your deposit account to another deposit account, card account or to another client’s deposit account or card account opened at Sberbank or another credit institution.
- Make payments in RUB from your RUB accounts to state budget and to state non-budgetary funds, to legal persons (individual entrepreneurs).
- Repay loans.
- Issue, edit or cancel a standing order on your deposit account to transfer funds to individuals’ accounts and to repay loans.
- Suspend transactions on your account if you lose your bank book.
- Receive information on the current balance of your deposit account.
- Receive a deposit account statement.
- Receive information on the maximum amount you can withdraw from your deposit account without violating the terms of the agreement.
- Transfer funds from your card account to another Sberbank card account.
- Transfer funds from your card account to your deposit account or to another client’s deposit account opened at Sberbank or another credit institution.
- Make payments in RUB from your card account to billing recipients (payments for mobile services, housing and utilities, etc.), as well as to other beneficiaries.
- Repay your loans.
- Issue, edit or cancel a standing order on the card account to transfer funds to individuals’ or legal persons’ accounts (make payments), or to repay a loan.
- Suspend your card.
- Receive information on the withdrawal limit on the card and on the last 10 transactions on your card.
- Request a card account statement to be sent to your email address.
You can also:
- Receive information on your loans from Sberbank (the balance of debt due and overdue, interest on the loan and the amount of running payment for a given date).
- Receive information on your Mobile Bank service.
- Create templates for your payments and transfers from your deposit accounts and card accounts.
- Receive information on the balance and the statement on your depersonalized bullion account (provided you have the corresponding service agreement).
- Fill in and print out a payment document: payment order, order for collection, form PD-4, form PD-4 SB (taxes).
* You can find complete information on the transactions at Sberbank Online and on the limits on these transactions in the Sberbank Online terms of service(available only in Russian)
- The settlement service is free of charge
- There is no monthly fee
Payments to external recipients and transfers to accounts of other individuals, conducted without the use of templates pre-set by the client (if the transaction is supported by a single-use password received from a self-service terminal).
Max. 100,000 RUB*
Payments to external recipients and transfers to the accounts of other individuals, conducted without the use of templates pre-set by the client (if the transaction is supported by a single-use password received from a self-service terminal).
Max. 3,000 RUB**
* A limit for 24 hours, valid from 00:00 to 24:00 (Moscow time). The limit is set on expense transactions of a single client. If the transaction on the account is in foreign currency, the conversion into rubles is based on the currency exchange rate set by the bank.
** The limit applies to one expense transaction. If the transaction on the account is in foreign currency, the conversion into RUB is based on the currency exchange rate set by the bank.
Beware of Fraudsters
Sberbank Online warns you to be careful when managing your accounts online.
To enter a client’s Personal Account page, criminals use special Trojan programs, which redirect the client to fake sites (so-called phishing websites) imitating the start page of Sberbank Online. The layout and contents of the fake web page are very similar to the genuine Sberbank Online page, but:
- The transaction is not carried out in secure mode (there is no lock icon which is normally displayed in the right part of the status bar of the browser).
- The URL of the Sberbank Online phishing page starts with HTTP, not HTTPS.
If the client enters his/her login and password on a phishing website, the fraudsters can enter the client’s personal account web page. When this happens, the phishing page displays messages about failures or errors which allegedly took place and the client is asked to solve the problem by entering a single-use password received from the bank, his/her mobile phone number, etc.
Sberbank Online strongly recommends the following data security measures:
- By no means should you give your password to anybody, including Sberbank staff.
- Make sure that the connection you have established is the secure ssl-connection with the official website of the service (https://online.sberbank.ru/CSAFront/index.do). The page you use to enter your Personal Account has only input boxes for login and password.
- Upon receiving the SMS with a single-use password, read the message carefully. You should only enter it in the box on the website if the transaction was initiated by you and the bank details of the funds recipient are the same on the website and in the SMS. The bank never sends messages with passwords to cancel transactions, as the cancelling of transactions is not available in the Sberbank Online system.
- Do not use the Sberbank Online service directly from the mobile phone, smartphone, PDA or tablet computer that receives your SMS with single-use passwords for transactions.
- Should you lose your mobile device which you used to receive an SMS with single-use passwords for transactions from the bank, contact your mobile operator as soon as possible to block the lost SIM-card.
If you suspect that your password (permanent or single-use) has been compromised by a third party (including those who may introduce themselves as the bank's staff) or there has been a request for transactions which was not initiated by you, immediately contact the bank helpline: (495)-500-0005, (495)-788-9272 or 8-800-200-3747.
Please note that phone numbers 800-555-5550 and 495-500-5550 are intended only for receiving calls from clients and are never used by the staff of the bank to call clients.