Sberbank customers can perform transactions with various stock market instruments on the following stock exchange platforms:
- Main Market Sector of Moscow Exchange Group (shares, government, corporate, municipal and subfederal bonds)
- FORTS derivatives market (futures contracts)
- Over-the-counter market (eurobonds, share depositary receipts (ADR/GDR) and shares (stakes) of foreign investment funds – ETF)
In addition, Sberbank of Russia offers clients over-the-counter repurchase transactions (OTC-REPO), which enable the client to obtain funds secured against securities contained in the client's portfolio.
There are several ways to interact with a broker when making transactions:
- Submission of applications in one of the Internet-trading systems (as selected by the client): QUIK or FOCUS IV online
- Placing orders by phone at the "trade-desk" specialised service
- Submitting an order in person with the service provider
As part of brokerage services, customers are provided with information and technical support.