Accident and illness insurance:
The Bank provides insurance policies for:
- business owners;
- individual entrepreneurs;
- private individuals.
- Death as a result of an accident or illness;
- Group 1 disability as a result of an accident or illness.
Benefits of drawing up an insurance policy in an office of the Bank:
- issue of an insurance policy by a Bank division without applying to an insurance company;
- the policy is issued based on the loan (pledge) documents;
- the list of risks corresponding to real conditions of using the insured property.
How to insure yourself:
- inform a Bank's employee that you wish to draw up a policy;
- read the Insurance Rules/Conditions provided by loan inspectors and client managers;
- choose an offer that suits you most from among those offered by partner insurance companies;
- pay the insurance premium;
- sign the insurance documents.
* The client's decision to draw up an insurance policy / an insurance agreement is voluntary and will not affect the Bank's decision to provide bank services to such client.