- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
Without any physical transfer of available funds (Notional Pooling), the Holding company receives reimbursement of overdraft interest charges on the basis of the total funds available on the Holding accounts.
There are several methods of compounding interest on invested and borrowed funds which are applicable in evaluating the reimbursement of the interest charges incurred as a result of the short term financing of the Holding accounts:
- iIntroducing higher interest rates on the available account balances;
- Introducing lower interest rates on the overdraft line of credit;
- Combined compensation — reduced interest rates on half of the available overdraft protection and increased interest rates on half of the total available account balance.
In addition, we offer special products which compound interest on the current account balances of the Holding Company on the basis of the total average daily balance or the total minimum account balance.