- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
The Holding Company is provided with an overdraft facility which can be apportioned to cover the short-term cash deficiencies on the accounts of the Holding divisions.
The Holding accounts are financed in compliance with the intra-day debit balance limits established by the CFO on the accounts of the Holding’s divisions.
The end-of-day debit balances on the Holding accounts are covered daily by funds transfers from the main account which is protected with an overall limit.