- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
The Directorate for the management of projects in energy saving and use of natural resources, which was formed at the Bank on the instruction of the Government of the Russian Federation, undertakes global tasks relating to fund raising in energy efficiency improvement and to the implementation of a number of international contracts, performing the public function of a carbon unit operator.
The Kyoto Protocol is an international treaty obliging countries to reduce or stabilise greenhouse gas emissions. The Bank is commissioned to carry into effect the economic mechanisms of the Kyoto Protocol under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. The Bank's activities are aimed at protecting the interests of Russian investors, implementing projects in energy efficiency improvement.
Legal and Mailing Address: 19 Vavilova St., 117997 Moscow, Russia
Adress: 42 bld.1 B. Yakimanka St., 119049 Moscow, Russia