- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
An overdraft loan shall be provided to cover temporary cash deficiencies in the cash assets on the clients' accounts, with respect to which the Bank's cash management services have been provided for at least 3 months, having stable turnover of the accounts at the Bank and a stable financial position, provided that there is no tax due and no debt to non-budget funds.
The level of overdraft limit depends on the credit turnover of the client's accounts opened with the Bank; it is calculated based on the average monthly receipt during the last 3 months.
Overdraft loans can be provided without security.