- Corporate Loans
- Loans for Refinancing of Loans Issued by Other Banks
- Loans with Bills
- Lease Transaction Finance
- Contract Loans
- Overdraft Loans
- Loans to Constituent Entities and Municipal Units of the Russian Federation
- Loans to Defense Industry companies
- Loans to Agriculture Industry
- Investment Loans
- Loans for Financing of Industrial Projects
- Development Project Finance
- Manage your Holding's Financial Flows
- Operations on Global Markets
- Investment Banking Services
- Structured Products
- Merchant Banking
- Custody Services
- Special Depository
- Asset Management
- Cash Management Services
- International Business Services and Currency Control
- Trade Finance Trasaction
- Payroll Card Programme
- Corporate Cards
Sberbank CIB enjoys leading positions in the Russian market for investment banking services.
The Investment Banking Department of Sberbank CIB has successfully implemented an entire range of transactions related to debt financing.
Our strong investment banking infrastructure allows us to:
- Maintain high liquidity of bonds;
- Provide solid bilateral quotations on the secondary market;
- Ensure market placement of bonds.
Our experts have unique experience in placements of rouble-denominated bonds, and we are one of the largest arrangers and underwriters for the issue of Russian debt securities.
Sberbank CIB offers its customers the following services:
- Arranging and underwriting the issues of debt securities;
- Rating Advice;
- Advice on managing debt structure, capital and financial liabilities.
We have extensive experience in placing both “blue chip” bonds (Russian Railways, FGC UES, LUKoil, Gazprom Neft, MTS, VimpelCom) and the bonds issued by higher-risk borrowers. The customer base of Sberbank CIB includes key Russian and foreign investors.
Investment banking department