Deposit operations with main world currencies
Sberbank conducts deposit operations for terms of from one day to six months with the following currencies.
|EUR||Common European Currency|
|Clearing Indian rupee|
|Dollar in settlements with India|
Sberbank conducts deposit operations:
- With resident banks — on the basis of General Terms Agreement for Bilateral Transactions on the Interbank Market (available only in Russian)
- With non-resident banks, with a set risk limit (in such cases a signed Agreement is not required)
- With non-resident banks, with no set risk limit — only raising monies and on the basis of General Terms Agreement for Bilateral Transactions on the Interbank Market (available only in Russian)
- Also upon the availability of a correspondent account in Sberbank, deposit operations can be conducted with banks in funds reservation mode on the loro account.
- The basis for this is the Supplementary Agreement (available only in Russian) to the Agreement on opening and servicing a correspondent account.