Social MasterCard Maestro Debit Card
An ideal bank card for receiving and saving your pension.
The cardholder may enjoy basic banking services, and will have increased interest accrued on its card balance.
- Charge-free service
- 3.5% p.a. accrued on the card balance
- The ability to issue additional bank cards
- Discounts and special offers from the MasterCard payment system
MasterCard Maestro Social is an entry-level card for people drawing a pension. 3.5% p.a. accrues on the card balance, which makes looking after your savings even more profitable. The card offers you a whole range of banking services: cashless payment, transfer, and remote account management.
|Currency of card account:||RUB|
|Card effective period:||3 years|
|Service fee:||free of charge|
|Electronic chip protection:||yes|
|Issue of additional bank cards:||yes|
|Issued as part of a payroll card programme:||no|
Requirements for the customer:
- A citizen of the Russian Federation eligible to draw a pension
- Permanent residence within the region where the card is issued
The bank may decide to issue a card to persons with no permanent residence within the region where the card is issued on an individual basis.
To obtain a card:
- visit an office of the Bank;
- present a Russian passport and a document confirming that you draw a pension;
- fill in and sign the application to receive a card.
- 3.5% p.a. accrual on the card balance
- Account management and money transfer via Mobile Bank and Sberbank Online remote services.
- Thank You from Sberbank bonus programme.
- Discounts and special offers from Sberbank partners.
- Discount and special offer programmes from the Visa international payment system (www.visa.com.ru).
- Secure online transactions
- Cashless transfer (debiting, transfer) via ATMs and self-service terminals
- Cashless payment for goods and services both in Russia and abroad
- Online payment for goods and services
- Cash withdrawal via ATMs both in Russia and abroad
- Payment and transfer via Mobile Bank and Sberbank Online
- Payment and transfer via Sberbank ATMs and terminals
- Card account replenishment by cash or cashless settlement (transfer to a card)
- Card account replenishment by a Sberbank operative at a Sberbank office:
- using the card number: all you need is to specify the card number and present your passport.
- to a card account (in RUB only): you need to specify the bank details of the regional bank of Sberbank of Russia that issued the credit card and the account number to be replenished.
Note! You can always receive the information on transactions and the total balance of Sberbank cards:
- by regular mail or e-mail (as you choose) — the Bank will provide a monthly card statement;
- by a text message sent to your mobile phone via Mobile Bank;
- via Sberbank Online — you can independently generate a card statement for the period that interests you;
- via the contact centre of Sberbank of Russia.
Card Locking in Case of Loss