Evotor 5i: new smart POS terminal with Sberbank as merchant acquirer from RUB1,000 a month
Sberbank and Evotor, a Sberbank ecosystem company, have rolled out Evotor 5i, an all-new smart POS model that works as an online cash register, for small businesses and microenterprises.
Evotor 5i is an Android solution for courier services, online stores, shops with home delivery, passenger transportation entities, and itinerant retailers. It will benefit the microenterprises that need to save counter space, like takeout coffee joints, souvenir and flower shops, and repair shops.
- Embedded merchant acquiring module
- Security (data encryption)
- Compact design (weighs 400 grams and saves space on the counter)
- Independence (works for up to 12 hours on a single charge)
- Accepts all types of payments (including contactless and QR code ones)
- Low rental price (from RUB1,000 a month)
- Remote management via the member area
- Maintenance service
- Out of the box use. The device is connected to a merchant acquirer and a fiscal data operator; it’s registered with the Federal Tax Service of Russia, features a certified digital signature, a fiscal memory device, and has basic software (for teller transactions, inventory control, discounts, staff control, collection of sales statistics, and device management), which can be updated free of charge in the future. Furthermore, you can install extra software, which is available in the app store.
Businesses will get a turnkey device within five business days after applying for it online, without going to the bank. The solution could save an entity up to 16 days, which you usually need to partner with a merchant acquirer and meet all the formalities of Federal Law FZ-54. You can place an order to buy or rent a terminal on Sberbank’s website or with the bank’s partners.
Dmitry Malykh, Acquiring and Bank Cards Director, Sberbank,
“Smart POS solutions are the next generation of online cash registers designed especially for small businesses. Our comprehensive Evotor 5i service stands out due to its functionality, affordability, and simplicity of use. It helps companies focus on their business development, letting the bank take care of the technicalities of sales while saving an entity’s time and money.”
Yuri Yuryev, COO, IT company Evotor,“Consumer behavior is changing, while sales are increasingly migrating online. This behavior pattern will be maintained even after all pandemic restrictions get lifted, and will only be getting stronger. According to Evotor polls, only 20% of entrepreneurs working offline use online sales and delivery. The mobile smart POS terminal with Sberbank’s acquiring services will allow an entity to reorganize its operations in the shortest possible time, keep the business afloat, and create potential for growth.”