Sberbank trade finance and transaction services for small and medium business.
Foreign Trade Finance Transactions:
- analysis of payment terms of foreign-trade contracts, consultancy services during precontractual work on choosing the most beneficial and convenient forms of international settlements to ensure maximum protection of clients' interests;
- opening of foreign letters of credit, including uncovered, transferable, revolving, red clause, and standby letters of credit;
- ensuring acknowledgement of Sberbank letters of credit by leading foreign banks;
- advising, fulfillment and confirmation of export letters of credit;
- collection operations (documentary and clean collections);
- issue of reimbursement obligations;
- issue of guarantees against counter indemnity of counterparty banks;
- advising, validation, and sending of documents for receipt of payments under counterparty banks' guarantees.
Trade Finance Transactions in the Russian Federation:
- analysis of payment terms of contracts, consultancy services during precontractual work for choosing the most beneficial and convenient forms of settlements to ensure maximum protection of the clients' interests;
- operations with covered and uncovered letters of credit within and in the currency of the Russian Federation.
Financing of Clients’ Foreign Trade Activities:
- arranging for post-import financing.
Advantages of the Bank
Sberbank of Russia means:
- reliability and a high credibility;
- country credit rating;
- wide branch network;
- high professional qualification of personnel, with many years’ experience of work in the trade finance and documentary business;
- flexible and customer-oriented approach;
- high quality of customer services;
- credit facilities of leading foreign banks for trade finance;
- financing on international financial market terms.
Main advantages of Sberbank letters of credit:
- the opportunity for a supplier to receive money promptly, guaranteed by the bank issuing the letter of credit;
- protection against commercial risks;
- the opportunity to work with an unfamiliar counterparty;
- thorough professional verification of contractual documents;
- a high level of control by the Bank of cash flows under a letter of credit;
- reliable and quick operations and settlements.
Trade Finance Transactions Department
Trade Finance Department and Export Finance Department
International Business Services Finance Department