The Bank provides insurance policies for:
- residential premises (apartments);
- buildings, structures and construction in progress (non-residential premises);
- land plots, subsurface areas, etc.
- lightning strike;
- natural disasters;
- failure of water supply, sewage, heating or fire systems;
- fall of aircraft or any part thereof, falling trees, structures or other items;
- unlawful actions of third parties aimed at destroying or damaging the insured property;
- burglary, robbery or aggravated robbery;
- breaking of window panes, shop windows and mirrors (if relevant).